CycleSmith 13'

I believe it's part #104
y6u9epap.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was from night rider. I'm not sure if eBay has the night rider ones. I know that there were zero complaints about the night rider vied, so I was confident using their product. I'd be careful with other brands, but it's your call.

I just did a search "nightrider fl-vied-10" and I found them
jutu7ypu.jpg

I'll have to look again but nightrider is where i saw that price.

Sent from my XT555C using Tapatalk 2

Yup, exact ones I got direct from nightrider

It says i need the fl-af -vied-10 for the 14's and the price is 189.???

Negative. I have a 14. I spoke with Steve, the guy who invented the things, and he assured me that the fl vied 10 will work perfectly. They clip right in and work great.

Those are the ones with no grounding required, and comes with the led light sensor. The fl-vied-10 are the basic ones. Still works with the 2014. What I was told at nightriders. You can email them to make sure the respond very quickly. Like that same day sometimes within hours. Really awesome guys.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

That's what i will order then, 126 bucks is what i can get it for thru them.

I will leave the setting at 75 % but how do you really know if adjustments need to be made?, and thanks for helping out.

Listen to your bike. Popping on decel was how I adjusted mine. I got a little better throttle response too. Steve told me to put it to 75% with the cfr slip on's

Keep us informed on what setting you end up with, i might not be riding for awhile here so hopefully i can get the right setting the first time when i put it on.

That's one great thing about these things so easy to make adjustment. Love em and so will you. Good luck and enjoy!!! :)

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

I'm on the same boat. We ended up having a 50 degree today so I had to get the SG out. I might not be out for a little while longer, but I'll let you know if I make any adjustment

I'm on the same boat. We ended up having a 50 degree today so I had to get the SG out. I might not be out for a little while longer, but I'll let you know if I make any adjustment

:thumbup:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
msdenney