Hd Electric is here!!!

Hd Electric is here!!!

I don't like it, it takes the soul of of the bike.

Last edited:
I work with advanced electric motors and drives. You can simulate engine firing pulses or whatever you want them to feel like. Some kinda different but unique sound could also be made intentionally. You will have to experience what they have made to pass judgement.

At first hearing about it... I immediately dropped my head in disappointment/disgust. I had to get my head wrapped around the idea. So.... I investigated it with an open mind... not a lot... just enough to come to terms with it. Styling is very 'cafe' and I like it. The sound it somewhat intriguing and unique.
Overall, I think it will be a hit.... now.... how about some specs

Is there a route for Project Livewire that is posted somewhere?

Tour info is located in the link above. Looks like it's only 4 stops.

Sent from the mobile leash

I am with Azdave I also will own one I think it is kinda cool so Spazz you can come down and check it out then lol

I am with Azdave I also will own one I think it is kinda cool so Spazz you can come down and check it out then lol
Sure thing Jay... lol... Coloma Club here we come!! At least then when we race light to light I will be in front! Great ride today!

Sent from my SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 using Tapatalk 2

Apparently it won't be on the sales floor for another 4 years per the 2 guys I talked to from kutter HD today.

Was that a fat joke? Because you are little and I am not is why you would be in front lol

Was that a fat joke? Because you are little and I am not is why you would be in front lol
not a fat joke by any means... figure if you had the electric... I could take you on my SGS... lol

not a fat joke by any means... figure if you had the electric... I could take you on my SGS... lol

Aww spazz wants to take baggerjay on a date. LMAO!!

J/K fellers I could not resist.

Well HD Corporate is amassing here in Nashville for the 2015 dealer Meetings next week and along with that, the HD Live Wire mobile event truck. I got a chance to stop by today and see the electric prototypes and drive one on a simulator. At 5'8 I had to stretch to reach the handlebars and it felt just like a crotch rocket to sit on. It had a Garmin size display integrating all gauge readouts, primarily a 2 bar bar graph style graphic indicating speed in one bar and charge remaining in the other. It has a centrifugal clutch (like a Go Cart) and there is no shifting at all. The rep told me it takes 3 hours to fully charge and will run approximately 50 miles per charge in the Lithium Ion battery. Its only a vision right now as HD puts its offering forward to show the industry its "in the game"
On a 1 to 10 scale I would have to give it a 3 for . . . well, offering really cool "Live Wire" T-shirts for only $20!
photoLW.JPGphotoLWR.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tuffy 53