How many people. Have had a bag fall off

Aviator5456-That's whats so great about SGF - sharing knowledge and tips with each other. I've gotten several good ideas and tips hanging out around here!:cool:

So, the site costs you money eh? LOL

David

Now if I could find some way to remind me with the lids aren't locked....can't tell you how many times another driver honks at me letting me know my lids are open...

That can be the next SGF invention. A compact 9 volt battery powered motion dector with a small chirp emitting siren that works off a simple plunger. Unit is mounted just inside the saddle bag by the lid. When lid is down plunger is depressed breaking the circuit. Price point $19.95 each (of course) plus shipping.
BUT WAIT! order now and we will send a second one free! You only pay additional proccessing and handling charges (usually about $16.00). If not completely satisfied return product for full refund exclududing shipping, packing, handling, and 10% restocking fee. International shipments subject to addition handling, packing, and shipping costs. Not available in certain locations. State tax obligations may apply in MN, NM, MA, FL, CA, and OH.
HURRY! Order Now. Limited quanties available. Don't let this opportunity slip through your fingers. You will be the envy of your friends!

Last edited:
Too funny Blues . . . only thing missing from your commercial:
mc.jpg

I sense Blues "may" have a late night shopping problem..

LOL. Not a chance! The Harley tax is enough. BUT I was a UPS driver for 30 years and delivered all that stupidity to those folks who do! Hard to believe!

Ha very good !
I've been known to "buy" a think or two years ago..
Got suckered iinto the "Helicopter Lure" ! funny thing was, it caught more Bass than any other lure I had !!

I hate infomercials! When you work nights they are the only thing on TV when you get off.

We cut the bottom of this boat out and replaced it with a screen door. Then sprayed it with flex seal. Look no leaks.

Sent from the mobile leash

In the day on the back of comic books was an add for the glasses with the swirly lens that would let you see through ANYTHING. My friend and I saved up $$ and sent away for those glasses. When they came we tried to see through the neighbor girls dress but alas, no luck. That cured me from ordering junk but not necessarily from the from trying to sneak a peak. LOL!

Last edited:
In the day on the back of comic books was an add for the glasses with the swirly lens that would let you see through ANYTHING. my friend and I saved up $$ and sent away for those glasses. When they came we tried to see through the neighbor girls dress but alas, no luck. That cured me from ordering junk by not necessarily from the from trying to sneak a peak. LOL!

HAHA well.. can't blame you for trying !

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfbsmith