Post your new 2016 here with photos!!!

NewGlide-1-3.jpgNewGlide-1-2.jpg NewGlide-2.jpg

2016 SGS Vivid Black

Haven't had any time to do a full shoot with the gal yet. Took some detail shots in the garage.

Attachments

• NewGlide-1.jpg
    NewGlide-1.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 0
View attachment 8085

i think everyone's already seen mine already. got it the week they hit the floor here in arizona at Arrowhead Harley. They didn't even have time to put it on their website, i walked in as the gal was trying to take pictures for their showcase and said, " Don't even bother sweetheart, i'm taking that one to go, right now". Almost 3k on it right now.

Arrowhead was one of my favorite HD stores when my family and I resided in Phoenix, still awaiting the arrival of my 2016 SGS here in Seoul, Korea hopefully by the end of this year or early next year. Nice bike!

Stock 2016 Denim Gray SGS (patiently awaiting it's delivery)
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Before and after. 2014 Streetglide in Daytona Blue Pearl, traded in for a 2016 Streetglide Special in Cosmic BlueFullSizeRender.jpg

Last edited:
MerryChristmasSG-1.jpg

Finally had some time to get a decent shot. Nikon D810, 24-70, and one SB-910 flash off camera. Several shots layered together in PS to light paint the chrome.

Reactions: Street Glider Rider
2016 Street Glide Special in Jade Pearl. Paul Yaffe 12" Monkey Bars. Agitator chrome wheels. 4 point docking hardware with quick detach luggage and sissy bar. Painted to match inner fairing. Misc. Chrome accents. Stretched CVO bags with speakers.

uploadfromtaptalk1453990833305.jpguploadfromtaptalk1453990843037.jpguploadfromtaptalk1453990860009.jpguploadfromtaptalk1453990870338.jpguploadfromtaptalk1453990875898.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

First post here on the forum! Picked up this bad boy last Saturday, she has a whole 98 miles on her now! Removed the baffles so far but other than a speaker upgrade and fork fangs no big plans coming up other than just putting some miles on it! Now bring on the warm weather!!!
Photo Feb 10, 9 13 23 AM.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, just purchased a 2016 in Charcoal Denim, rode a 06 XL1200C prior. I posted a hello thread in the new user area, waiting for photobucket to finish uploading my pics!
I see everyone has posted smaller photos, let me know if this size is ok.

Very nice.....but that is the biggest antenna I have ever seen.
antenna.jpg

So Much Eye Candy....I'm having a sugar rush....Congratulations to all of ya!!

Has anyone figured out how to add a 3.55mm audio output to the radio like the CVO has?

Great looking bikes, I look forward to all of the information I can get on this site... This is my first Harley, I'm a converted Honda Goldwing Rider....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
South Jersey Dave