Pre Sturgis Get together

Never been, want to go but, can't find a place to stay. Anyone knows anyone that can help me with that?

I've seen a few motels that claim to have rooms available. BUT, you're in for a bit of a ride to get to Sturgis.

I've all ready threw a couple dates out there with no response. If these don't work, someone else chime in so we can find common dates.

Im on call July 10,11,12th so those days I cant do much. Im sure I can ask July 6th off.

I,m up for a pre sturgis meet if its on the weekend.

Ditto- I could be interested as well. There are several TN guys on this forum so if anyone in this region is interested, we could ride to Sturgis as a group.

I've seen a few motels that claim to have rooms available. BUT, you're in for a bit of a ride to get to Sturgis.

I know, I called a few places and all I found was a place 200 miles away; that is crazy!

I have reservations in Spearfish for the Friday and Saturday night of the rally. Never been before and figure two nights is more than enough for me. I don't like crowds either, but figure it is something to see. I am really more interested in riding in the Black Hills. I am actually planning a two week trip leaving the weekend before the rally and going to visit my brother near Boulder, CO, then up to Sturgis for the weekend and then a slow ride home to Nashville. Looking forward to it, but it's also a little intimidating as it will be my first 3000 +/- mile ride.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469