Tribar l rear light hlp

Philt1

Jun 24, 2014
Hey all , I'm looking at the upgrade on the tribar rear fender light on ebay but the listing is UP to a 09 Glide

Do any know IF this will fit the 14 SGS ?

THX

According to the 2014 Parts catalog page 667
Tri Bar Light Upgrade - Aux Running Light/Brake Light

68358-07A fits 06 - 09 FLHX models
&
6774-10 fits 10-later FLHX & FLTRX models (except HDI models)

There is a HD upgrade Tri-bar light module for the 2014 SG/SGS that also adds brake light capability to the lower fender model# 67774-10. It's the one I added and it works!

Ah OK , well looks like the one I'm looking at is for earlier model and won't work , no wonder it's $30 instead of $80 lol

Was the upgrade for the SGS difficult ?

Oh and thx for the info guys

I just saw a tri bar on CL I can get you a link if you would like

Sent from the mobile leash

I have the one off my 2014 SGS sitting in my spare parts box, has around 3500 miles on it.

I replaced it with the one thats a running & brake light after getting the part # from Mojo.

There is a HD upgrade Tri-bar light module for the 2014 SG/SGS that also adds brake light capability to the lower fender model# 67774-10. It's the one I added and it works!

Had planned on keeping it as a spare but really its no longer needed, I would let it go for a fair price for both of use if interested pm a offer.

Last edited:
I installed the HD brake light/running light tri-bar assembly on my '14 SGS today. Completely plug n play and a no brainer to install. It did have a high pain in the a$$ factor though. Kinda tough to get to the two screws that hold the light assembly to the fender. Probably took me about 20 or 25 minutes to complete. If everything had been EASILY accessible and wide open you could do it in about 3 minutes I believe. Note to others who are about to do this install, the screws that hold the light assembly to the fender are a #25 torx bit. You can not really see them, you just feel them. HD should be shot for not having this as standard equipment do to safety reasons. I got mine from Kutter for $130. :-O

I installed the HD brake light/running light tri-bar assembly on my '14 SGS today. Completely plug n play and a no brainer to install. It did have a high pain in the a$$ factor though. Kinda tough to get to the two screws that hold the light assembly to the fender. Probably took me about 20 or 25 minutes to complete. If everything had been EASILY accessible and wide open you could do it in about 3 minutes I believe. Note to others who are about to do this install, the screws that hold the light assembly to the fender are a #25 torx bit. You can not really see them, you just feel them. HD should be shot for not having this as standard equipment do to safety reasons. I got mine from Kutter for $130. :-O

mate ,just want to know if your tri bar has 2 plug leads going into it...my dealer is saying it wont work on my 2014 here in australia

Yes, there were two leads on the light assembly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can anyone post a detail view of the plug where you guys plug the upgrade in?
I have a HDI and would like to make a harness but must know which plug I must use to split into what plug so the ad-onn upgrade will fit

1.jpg My DHI wiring

2.jpg The legenda of the wires

3.jpg The USA setup

All start at [7B] connector, So I rekon I need to split there into 2 [7B] s and one branch wire to a [94B]

Any of you have done this before? I want the same fender light and brake option as you guys...
Are there any professional wire mechanics op this forum?
If we make a professional kit it would sell in Europe for sure!!

Last edited:
Thnx Hulkss but the HD upgrade TRIBAR has only one wire comming out (2015 version) and not 2 plugs on each side. I think that was the case until 2013

Mine had a plug on each side just like the documentation hulkss posted. Your's may be different if its European spec bike. I don't think the tribar is set up the same on them.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tuffy 53