Upgrade from 2014 to 2017

Congrats Mojo!

Sent from Note4 via TapaTalk

Thanks Spazz! Hulkss, I doubt I'll do anything to this one except slip-ons (I know-we've heard that before!!!) because this thing has plenty of power for me.

You guys- not so much as you live a little closer to the edje. ha ha!

Thanks Spazz! I doubt I'll do anything to this one except slip-ons (I know-we've heard that before!!!) because this thing has plenty of power for me.

You- not so much as you live a little closer to the edje. ha ha!
Well... I won't be getting anything new for a while... lol! I'll just keep adding to my 2nd mortgage I call RAVEN...

Well... I won't be getting anything new for a while... lol! I'll just keep adding to my 2nd mortgage I call RAVEN...

HA HA- That and feeding those two Labs ! ! ! ! Hope to see you in the spring. Maybe Tom and J too!

I pulled the trigger yesterday on a 2017 M8 SGS. My buddy went with me and bought one also. An interesting fact. His 2015 Ultra in the special Cosmic Blue was worth LESS on trade than my 2014 Street Glide Special. I asked later why and they told me the SGS's are worth more because they are the #1 HD model.

Nice Mojo! Will most of your parts transfer to the 17?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmm. That makes the decision harder. Now how do I explain it to my wife???

Hmmm. That makes the decision harder. Now how do I explain it to my wife???

Yeah, it paines me to leave $1,800 worth of Dual coated ceramic pipes, slip-ons, tuner and J&M sound system but they gave me pretty much top dollar as a trade. Add to that the sales tax savings for the trade-in and I'm OK with it, I got everything else off for the M8.

On my 3rd Harley and hopefully last. Owned a 2002 Deuce, 2009 FXSTC and upgrade to the 2017 Street Glide in November. So far I absolutely love the SG. It wasn't the best time to buy due to the winter being here and really having the itch everyday to ride. Going to be a long winter. I installed the RC Components 4.5" slip ons, decatted head pipe and FP3. Couldn't be happier.

Upgrade from 2014 to 2017

Went from a 2010 Ultra to a 2017 SGS, I love everything about this new bike, power, handling, what a machine!! a
87af06111001713bf1dbfe1cbe29103f.jpg

Last edited:
Bjohnson20, I agree 110%!!
Much faster, more agile, smoother shifts and seems "tighter" all the way around than my 2014 did.

Congrats to all new bike owners. it's winter here but my 114 build is under way if anyone else is building the 114 let us know how you like it! 😎

IMG_0018.jpg
Better motor, cooler running engine, better suspension. Made the jump from a 2009 CVO road glide to a 17 CVO street glide.

I'm doing the 107 stage 3 build which will give me better tq/hp numbers than stock. Mine won't be liquid cooled like yours but glad to hear you like the 114!

Guys- Whats the part number for the V&H FP3 that fits a 2017 Touring? Is it 66005 ?

Hey JMeadows. I like the pic of your bike in your profile sitting on top the Lewiston hill. Stood at that exact spot many times. Grew up there and graduated from Clarkston high in 88. Parents still live in Clarkston.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469