What did you do to, or on your streetglide today?

150 miles on and around Skyline Drive.

96a5af77755f31d6c70f984dce1d1c82.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I highly recommend Skyline Drive. It is the north 105 miles of the Blue Ridge Parkway and is broken up into three sections. I live at the northern terminus so I get to ride it quite a bit. It is not overly technical and has a max speed limit of 35 mph but the scenery is stunning and there are plenty of pull offs for just looking out the valleys.

Ride safe.

Body Control Module(BCM)

Body Control Module(BCM)

Put a new arlen ness horn on. wasn't loud enough. adjusted horn, sounded great. tried to start 2019 street glide and it turned over and over and over. everything works, but the horn and evidently the fuel pump, but I wasn't aware of that at the time. I heard the high pitched ding that it makes, but wouldn't start. So, I checked the codes. Like 7 different ones. So I cleared, and the one that kept coming back was b2116c fuel pump output open. I checked all fuses, relays. hooked the horn straight up to bat, and just fine. I ran a hot wire to the fuel pump, turned key on and bingo. Fired right up. I checked wiring diagrams in service manual, fuel pump, and horn are right beside each other. It is being picked up tomorrow. Is there anything I can do besides let them do what they will? I do have FP3 tuner, and TAB slip ons. will that void my warranty?

Not today but last weekend. Added lower fairings and RF tms65 speakers. This thing is so loud and amazingly clear even past 80mpg.

Last edited:
Rode to Michigan, got here and installed the Yaffe super riser clamp and had to reset the hand control module for the radio since I got caught in a wicked downpour coming through Toledo and Detroit. All good now but just ordered the Radio Wrap kit from Biketronics.

Installed a cool max fan on my 2020 and Just got the Fan flash turned on. Have yet to take a good ride but hopefully my wife’s door won’t melt anymore

Installed new timer/derby covers. Also replaced stock heel/toe shifter. Now realizing I need new shifter bushings. Anyone know what Harley charges, it’s a 10 minute job. To do it myself I’ll have to buy a $82 Jim’s Bushing tool....

Had a great day!

10" LaChoppers Twin Peaks Bars
V&H FuelPak
Screamin Eagle High Flow Wedge Air Cleaner
Tab Performance 2:1:2 Headers
V&H Torquer 450 Slip Ons
Clearview Shield is on the way.

Couldn't be happier!

Picture is from the rooftop at the Wide Open Saloon in Sedalia, CO

...gotta say also, loving my Badass Helmet. Been looking for a half helmet for years and this is the best I've found by far!
257c1990812f783dade1871eca2415a6.jpg

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk

Had a great day!

10" LaChoppers Twin Peaks Bars
V&H FuelPak
Screamin Eagle High Flow Wedge Air Cleaner
Tab Performance 2:1:2 Headers
V&H Torquer 450 Slip Ons
Clearview Shield is on the way.

Couldn't be happier!

Picture is from the rooftop at the Wide Open Saloon in Sedalia, CO

...gotta say also, loving my Badass Helmet. Been looking for a half helmet for years and this is the best I've found by far!
257c1990812f783dade1871eca2415a6.jpg

Great looking bike!

I got 4 quotes for a performance upgrade on a M8 107ci.
I was shocked, that they want to charge me a total of 31 hours for an install of the 107 to 128 or the 107 to 114 stage 4 kit.
The 107 to 119ci stage 3 is in the Price range I wanted to be, but they will work on that quote tomorrow.
All quotes include 6,5 hours of dyno tuning.

What did you do to, or on your streetglide today?

I got 4 quotes for a performance upgrade on a M8 107ci.
I was shocked, that they want to charge me a total of 31 hours for an install of the 107 to 128 or the 107 to 114 stage 4 kit.
The 107 to 119ci stage 3 is in the Price range I wanted to be, but they will work on that quote tomorrow.
All quotes include 6,5 hours of dyno tuning.

Let us know what it comes to. Also check out our sponsor Fuel Moto. Ask for Jamie, tell him you are a member for a discount. They do good work!

I got another quote from another H-D Dealer with a total of 16h work time. I am going with the Screamin Eagle parts, cause I will bring my Street Glide over to Germany at one point.
Hopefully I will have less trouble with the German TÜV.

Finished a trip from Albuquerque to Denver to pick up my little project. Upper 30's to mid 40's and nasty wind yesterday, so only rode til dark and finished up today!
f6902ea71536dd1b206ce2ef2aa7c25e.jpg

Finished a trip from Albuquerque to Denver to pick up my little project. Upper 30's to mid 40's and nasty wind yesterday, so only rode til dark and finished up today!
f6902ea71536dd1b206ce2ef2aa7c25e.jpg

I'm from Denver but went to schcool at UNM. That's a beautiful ride between the two. :cool:

@Mojo had my fair share of Green Chili along the way too!

Last edited:
Hand lapping valves at the kitchen sink. Yes folks, not married! lol

e318c15f57c26614de42276d2fd3be64.jpg

Got my rear cylinder and cylinder head installed today. That will teach my son to get up early! I was shocked how easy it all went back on.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brandon1165