What did you do to, or on your streetglide today?

Put on some custom dynamics led signals (front/rear), with the smoked lenses. Also removed the reflector badge above license plate. Tried to add image but don't think I know how.

Finally added the compressor, switch and solenoid to my DIY air ride so now I can adjust it on the fly. Much better than having to be stuck with one air pressure. Pretty cool to dump it when you park too!

Installed a gun holster for my saddlebag....I got it from

<http://www.storagepouches.com/harley-gun-holster-kit>

gunholster.PNG

Rode her n took these great pics of her
342fe0ec639e92d1ab2d7414100e4085.jpg
d40880365f9258cb6fba38bf54542124.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I installed Khrome Werks 2+2 Chrome Sweeper handlebars and also installed a Harley Sundowner touring seat. Love the handlebars and the seat is an improvement over stock.

S&S. the filters was blue when I 1st got them. I cleaned them but never spayed the spray to keep the color.

Last edited:
Just picked up a new sundowner seat. It's taller but feels good so far! I'll have to take her out tomorrow for a good test ride tomorrow, but just running errands has made me happy with my choice.

Edit. 210 miles later. My rear still got pretty tired from the test ride but wow my back didn't bother me one bit. Hopefully the seat will break in and get even better.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Some seats take a coupe thousand miles to break in so stay with it. Betting it gets more comfy as you ride it.

Oh it would take a lot for me to replace it. I had won an auction for a Mustang wide touring (76033) but then the seller canceled and refunded me. I guess it really was too good to be true.

I now have enough loyalty points for a $100 credit at my dealership, so I guess something else will be cleared from my wish list soon.

Sent from my Droid Turbo 2 using Tapatalk.

I got boxes from Santas helper, aka UPS. Got my LA Choppers 12", NAMZ connectors, Avon grips, black levers, CD LEDs for tail and turns, and poly riser bushings. Also, blacked out tails, turns, and horn with denim black powder coated parts and wrinkle finish respectively...then sold a pair of RUSH slip-ons. Today was a good day....

Got a recall notice in the Mail yesterday for the clutch, any other 16' SGS owners get one as well?

Finished the transformation to Street Glide Ultra. Added the lowers and chopped tour-pak. Then rode put 2500 miles on her the last 10 days riding around Washington, Oregon and Idaho. Gotta love Hells Canyon.

Photo Jul 23, 1 42 54 PM.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469