What did you do to, or on your streetglide today?

Really like the looks of your new front fender, how the wheel looks bigger. A perfect color match and your bike looks great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How long did it take? I ordered my fender from them on 05/31....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MOJO,

Fender install is a easy.I did the Slicer from Klock werks. No front wheel does not have to come off but it will help if you have an extra pair of hands for the install. Dont want to scratch it up.

Basically it is 2 spacers on either side of the fender the fender and 4 bolts. Not much to it.

I also used thefactorymatch.com and cant say enough about the quality and paint match.

If you order from them dont hesitate to call and see if they have any discounts. I did and they told me to enter 10 Off on the web site and saved a few bucks.

Good people and good service. Fender was packed well and took the estimated 4 weeks to get to me.

Thanks
Greg

Greg- thanks for the info, very informative! Love the look!! I noticed you also added the CD windshield LED trim too. Love mine! I got the order done with the discount code- hope it doesn't take 4 weeks!

Greg- thanks for the info, very informative! Love the look!! I noticed you also added the CD windshield LED trim too. Love mine! I got the order done with the discount code- hope it doesn't take 4 weeks!

They told me 4 weeks, I had it in three, the paint is great and the chrome spacers look great to. I also went with the CD LED windshield trim. The pictures suck but these things are really bright.LED1.jpgLED2.jpgLED3.jpg

They told me 4 weeks, I had it in three, the paint is great and the chrome spacers look great to. I also went with the CD LED windshield trim. The pictures suck but these things are really bright.View attachment 13005View attachment 13006View attachment 13007
I have the original CD lights windshield trim, and I'm really wanting to go to the new style. I wonder if they warranty it since some of the bulbs are starting to go out 🤔

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I have the original CD lights windshield trim, and I'm really wanting to go to the new style. I wonder if they warranty it since some of the bulbs are starting to go out 樂

They'll replace it for no charge (lifetime warranty), call them and ask personally for the changed unit.

Picked up pieces of her and looked in disbelief! Some Mother-Father in a pick up truck rear ended me while i was stopped at a red light last night. I cant believe i stayed on , damn near pushed me into the intersection! Ripped the bag off and shoved it into my back and leg. Fender was crushed against the rear wheel, light bar is demolished. Do 2015 Swingarms have a natural bend in them? (please say yes) Does Harley typically do the body work or should i find my own body guy? All in all i will say im pretty dam lucky , that could have gone really bad!!20170612_220158.jpg20170612_220207.jpg20170612_220227.jpg

Picked up pieces of her and looked in disbelief! Some Mother-Father in a pick up truck rear ended me while i was stopped at a red light last night. I cant believe i stayed on , damn near pushed me into the intersection! Ripped the bag off and shoved it into my back and leg. Fender was crushed against the rear wheel, light bar is demolished. Do 2015 Swingarms have a natural bend in them? (please say yes) Does Harley typically do the body work or should i find my own body guy? All in all i will say im pretty dam lucky , that could have gone really bad!!View attachment 13013View attachment 13014View attachment 13015
Glad to see your still here to tell what happen. Hope all goes well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Here's a pic of a 2015 SGS swingarm for you to compare with yours.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 0
Picked up pieces of her and looked in disbelief! Some Mother-Father in a pick up truck rear ended me while i was stopped at a red light last night. I cant believe i stayed on , damn near pushed me into the intersection! Ripped the bag off and shoved it into my back and leg. Fender was crushed against the rear wheel, light bar is demolished. Do 2015 Swingarms have a natural bend in them? (please say yes) Does Harley typically do the body work or should i find my own body guy? All in all i will say im pretty dam lucky , that could have gone really bad!!View attachment 13013View attachment 13014View attachment 13015
I would take it to Harley they order pre painted parts but it looks like it is silver and when looking to paint some small parts harley did not have the paint.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I would take it to Harley they order pre painted parts but it looks like it is silver and when looking to paint some small parts harley did not have the paint.

Glad you are ok

I'm glad you are okay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Henz