What did you do to, or on your streetglide today?

Happy to see your ok and you will ride again. The bike can be fixed no matter what did you have a report done on this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As l long as you're in one piece Dutrasystem, good luck and I hope the person stayed at the scene. In NY, if you're stopped and rear ended is about the only way to have no liability fall on you for being in an accident.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Put on some 4.5 RC Xhaust slipons. So glad to have the stock ones gone. Put on a Kuryakyn Mach 2 air cleaner. Switched the lights out with Hogworkz black Halo Maker 7", Custom Dynamics bullet front and rear lights with smoke covers.
20170613_161946.jpg20170613_161955.jpg20170613_162038.jpg20170613_161934.jpg

My morning scoot.

7b39517e94cc59cdc27e54583d17e858.png

What app is a this!!?????

Finally installed the de-catted head pipe that I've had sitting around for 6 months or so! Seems to help with the heat but also made the bike louder. Might have to get rid of the SE Street Cannons for something a little less hostile!

Slapped a KlockWerks 6.5" Flare on last night. Took about a 10 mile ride afterwards. Definitely helps with the buffeting of the sunglasses and the stereo is more clear too. Not sure about the looks yet, but hopefully it will grow on me.88827.jpg

Slapped a KlockWerks 6.5" Flare on last night. Took about a 10 mile ride afterwards. Definitely helps with the buffeting of the sunglasses and the stereo is more clear too. Not sure about the looks yet, but hopefully it will grow on me.View attachment 13027
I recently added the same windshield, dark smoke instead of clear... I've come to love the look, hopefully you will as well.
e326f60bce13be833f2c75eee1449f21.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Took a nice ride up thru Payson and camp Verde before returning home. It was just over 200 miles I think.

Bad news, it was still 96 degrees in the high country. Good news, that felt a lot better than it does in Phoenix at 110. At least I ain't worried about being cold.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

On my 2015 street Glide, the stereo bezel plastic was starting to fade and oxidize. It actually started after a year or so- cheap quality. At any rate I took some painters tape, masked off the buttons and fairing and used Rustoleum Black metallic, spray painted the stereo bezel/facing- it looks brand new again. It's a quick $5 fix for a faded stereo bezel.

Installed new CD LED run, turn, signal lights with smoked lens in the front. Also added the HD lights below the lid of the bags. Now have lots of light.

Installed the streamliner floorboards for my wife and covered the saddle bag reflectors with some good ol' patriotic reflective decals...
IMG_0797.jpg
IMG_0798.jpg
IMG_0890.jpg

Installed Advan Black colour matched lowers, very impressed with colour and quality

Attachments

• IMG_0800.jpg
    IMG_0800.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnelegEd