What did you do to, or on your streetglide today?

One last ride in 95 degree heat before I head out to Denver for work the rest of the week.
Denver.png

Installed Klock Werks front wrapper fender. Painted by thefactorymatch.com. Gotta say the Klock Werks fit and sturdiness of the fender is much better than stock. The paint job however is not that great. Going to get a hold of the paint shop. They took 6 weeks and has a lot of defects on the front and on the side of fender where it mounts to mounting blocks and fork legs. It arrived well packaged and protected so don't think it was damaged during delivery. IMG_0172.jpgIMG_0170.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sold some more crap on eBay so I slid the money across PayPal to buy a timing cover, Accel Stealth SuperCoil, and a Custom Dynamics Magic Strobe module. I am still waiting on my AdvanBlack extended bags and fender extension. And as I type this, I realized I forgot to order brake pads all the way around. I guess I will do that tomorrow.

Sold some more crap on eBay so I slid the money across PayPal to buy a timing cover, Accel Stealth SuperCoil, and a Custom Dynamics Magic Strobe module. I am still waiting on my AdvanBlack extended bags and fender extension. And as I type this, I realized I forgot to order brake pads all the way around. I guess I will do that tomorrow.

Post up some pics of those bags and extended fender. What color are you getting?

Took her on a ride, then inspiration struck and we were doing a photoshoot...

c16308cc672d6f6b4eef66014bf8e97c.jpg

c166c77b10da143778cec6e78d8432d4.jpg

Had the Leperra seat that I bought from someone on here year ago sent out and modified puts me more in the bike then on.
fc7be573fea0f13585a7b8072dcd49b9.jpg
cb414d81439df93b5a634ba1347b9cbf.jpg
9883302f7bbff18328fb2c17527557e8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Went for a scoot. The route changed a bit (we were supposed to do a wide loop) due to my buddy laying down his 2004 Road King while looking for a gas station. Minor road rash to him and his wind screen and highway bars were shot. Oh, and he lost a passing light. He was very lucky.

IMG_1167.jpg

Finally bought the Sena Calvary half helmet with Bluetooth, intercom, FM radio and a lot more.

https://www.sena.com/product/cavalry-helmet/

Mojo, is the sound quality of the speakers average or highly rated (i.e., is there plenty of bass and can you hear them very well at highway speed with loud pipes)? I just ordered an HD 5 Pin to 3.5mm audio plug and a 3.5mm Y-adapter to connect to the communication port that I installed on my gas tank a couple of months ago. My wife and I will use our Beats ear buds for decent sound quality. I know Bluetooth is probably the better option here, but I figured I would give this a try first while I await feedback from the Bluetooth end users.

Mojo, is the sound quality of the speakers average or highly rated (i.e., is there plenty of bass and can you hear them very well at highway speed with loud pipes)? I just ordered an HD 5 Pin to 3.5mm audio plug and a 3.5mm Y-adapter to connect to the communication port that I installed on my gas tank a couple of months ago. My wife and I will use our Beats ear buds for decent sound quality. I know Bluetooth is probably the better option here, but I figured I would give this a try first while I await feedback from the Bluetooth end users.

Speakers sound surprisingly good however! It's all relative to the loudness of your exhaust. My exhaust is a medium throatiness (Cobra 909's). The Sena helmet comes with two audio modifiers. A set of plastic triangle scoops that slip in behind the speakers to direct the audio from the helmet liner speakers to your ears and another set that completely fill that chin strap triangle for even more sound, less wind noise. For what this helmet is, it beats the heck out of the HD headset fiasco and it offers a 900meter range intercom for up to 3 other Sena helmets, built in noise cancelling mic, FM radio with presets, a kick ass smartphone App and 4.0 Bluetooth!!! See video review below.

https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/sena-cavalry-helmet

Well it wasn't today. But finally got the exhaust on the bike that I wanted!!!!!

Gotta say it dosnt look proportional with the 2-1 but the performance is well worth it.
ec6a9779c201dd031d886e3f47ce5477.jpg
003864f075930880119a3be8a641cdff.jpg

Well it wasn't today. But finally got the exhaust on the bike that I wanted!!!!!

Gotta say it dosnt look proportional with the 2-1 but the performance is well worth it.
ec6a9779c201dd031d886e3f47ce5477.jpg
003864f075930880119a3be8a641cdff.jpg

Looks great Kev I don't know what you're talking about.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469