What did you do to, or on your streetglide today?

Pipes are always a personal opinion, I also run a 2-1 pipe and prefer that look myself. So as I sad I think it looks great from angle direction

Rode her to work and took pics on my lunch break
382aa4577321c7a175a4692ca85c6264.jpg
5609875d56e93f2990434270e2816e34.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had 551 cams installed, new lifters, and hydraulic tension shoes installed. The 551 cams are worth every penny and FP3 worked flawlessly. The guys at Vance and Hines modify the map for me. more fun to ride now.

Had 551 cams installed, new lifters, and hydraulic tension shoes installed. The 551 cams are worth every penny and FP3 worked flawlessly. The guys at Vance and Hines modify the map for me. more fun to ride now.

We Need a video!!!!!

I installed a set of Legends Revo-A 13" shocks to the rear of my 2014 SG, It made a great improvement over the stock air shocks.

I installed the ACCEL Black Stealth SuperCoils and then went for a scoot. Unfortunately me return took me 30 miles through a downpour so that meant redoing some of the detail work I did yesterday.

The Stealth SuperCoils really do clean up the look. However, I started to think that it cleaned it up too much and that dead space is kind of getting to me. Any suggestions or thoughts?

IMG_1190.jpg

I installed the ACCEL Black Stealth SuperCoils and then went for a scoot. Unfortunately me return took me 30 miles through a downpour so that meant redoing some of the detail work I did yesterday.

The Stealth SuperCoils really do clean up the look. However, I started to think that it cleaned it up too much and that dead space is kind of getting to me. Any suggestions or thoughts?

View attachment 13178

Other than filling that space, is there any benefit to using supercoils?

Other than filling that space, is there any benefit to using supercoils?

Well, the company sure promotes it as a benefit. I have not noticed any. However, it cleans up the space and provides aesthetics. I say that is better than just the filler that HD sells and that is why I went with this product.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfbsmith