What did you do to, or on your streetglide today?

Mandrew

Feb 14, 2015
The old thread on this topic closed.

Man, the heat is really starting to crank up.

I adjusted and re-tightened the rear fender trim (filler and tribal piece) to prevent any further damage from vibrations back there. Really not pleased that this issue could damage the paint and the body.

I also installed a new pseudo-stealth rack to the bike. It looks slick.

So, what did you do to- or on your bike today?

Mandrew, just got back from a 3 hour ride. It's plenty hot out but at least it's not raining every day.
I'm currently operating on a pair of d shaped floor boards, ( always liked that look). I'm moving the mounting brackets so they will set an inch forward.
So what about that new rack? Is it a solo? HD product? How about some pics.

Cried a little as I climbed into the truck to go to work... Raining with a lightshow this morning... :(

Just put on my fairing bag.
8a36b51f434ec05c92c01d94dc3722ad.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How does that affect the vent in the fairing? Does it create more buffeting?

How does that affect the vent in the fairing? Does it create more buffeting?

Have no idea, haven't rode with it yet. I don't think there will be much change, but I could be wrong.

I just installed the V&H FP3, super easy installation, great instructions included. running an autotune in the morning, weather permitting..lol

I washed her sexy black ass. Oh so shiny. Bug slide works pretty well. It was my first time using it.

Sent from the mobile leash

I washed her sexy black ass. Oh so shiny. Bug slide works pretty well. It was my first time using it.

Sent from the mobile leash
I'm a fan of bug slide- have the big 64 oz bottle.

I ran to the dealership to pick up a shirt for the swap, and then wandered around for about 60 miles. Amazing weather today.

Adjusted toe shifter up on spline. Amazed at the difference it made for me. Boots fit comfy on boards now. Pretty amazed such a small adjustment made such a big difference for me.. Very pleased

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eduzueta