What's the best TPMS (tire pressure monitoring system) for Harley's

I have the newer Fobo Bike 2 and wheels with metal valve stems. No T fittings.
Works great.

I have the newer Fobo Bike 2 and wheels with metal valve stems. No T fittings.
Works great.

Why did you opt for not having the T stems? It seems to me it would be much easier to use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why did you opt for not having the T stems? It seems to me it would be much easier to use. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After the Fobo system is set-up and working, I just over fill the tire a bit when it needs air. Then, while watching the display on your phone, loosen the sensor just enough to bleed a little air and re-tighten it finger tight. Do this until the pressure is where you want it. Done.

I tried FOBO twice: when it first came out and then again after their 2nd "improved" attempt. It was not a good experience either time.

Mojo, what, if anything, are you using now?

Mojo, what, if anything, are you using now?

I finally gave up on them. When they worked they were great but unfortunately, inconsistent (2018-19).

Sorry, posted before the story was over... Anyway, had to get towed off the turnpike, then another tow to the nearest Harley dealer 30 miles away. Thankfully, Ryder Insurance has Road Service and the second tow was free.

I had planned to have the metal stems installed with the new tire, but unfortunately they weren't in stock do i had to go with another rubber stem. Bummer indeed.

So, for now, I'm back to running without Fobo. https://www.viberate.com/music-analytics/ Don't think I'll have someone take off the new tire to install new stems right now, so when I put on the next set of tires I'll make sure to pre order the metal stems. https://sharpedgeshop.com/collections/bunka-knives-multi-purpose

Lesson learned.
Oh, what a journey! Getting towed off the turnpike and then another tow to the nearest Harley dealer must have been quite the adventure. Kudos to Ryder Insurance for having your back with the free second tow.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eduzueta