2016 Model information

California ARB posted new orders last week- CVO Limited, Roadglide, and Streetglide with 110s; twin cooled ultras with 103s; and SG/SGS with 103...
So.... we really still don't know what the deal will be with the 120 options-
I know there will be 2016 demo rides available at the end of Septmeber; has any one heard what the 'unveiling' date will be for the 2016 models? I thought they might do it during or just after Sturgis this year.

This link goes to the recent documents in the ARB motorcycle library: http://www.arb.ca.gov/msprog/onroad/cert/hmc/2016/2016.php

Anyone have info on what the Fatbay S and Slim S are? Both CVO's? Or new models with the 110 ?

If they are CVOs, there is a mistake on the ARB order; they don't CVO in the name (and would be if they are).

I'm guessing they are just very enticing new softail options. You can get a bigger engine with big torque and outfit it the way you want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd think maybe they are the CVOs. Just went with the s for secrecy or something. If they are starting to put the 110 in a couple of regular models, probably coming in a year or 2 for all. CVO's then would move up to 113 or 120. 3 CVO Touring models on carb report. These are the only other 2 with 110 so far. We'll see. Seems like maybe too close still from project Rushmore release to offer 110 in regular models. Would be pretty cool if I'm wrong.

Hmmm... this weekend... We shall see what they have for 2016 in just a few days...

If you didn't watch it, you didn't miss much... They didn't have any touring bikes. The 110 slim and fat boy are not CVOs.

The touring models are retaining the 103" engine...

Last edited:
A Road Glide Ultra seems to be available at the same price as the Ultra Classic it also looks like there is a tire pressure monitoring system on the Infotainment system....at least in the CVO Streetglide. Not sure if this will be available for previous systems....it could be but likely will be a $300 or more option if it is :D

Last edited:
Tried to watch the unveiling on periscope.. Deleted it this am .. Suddenly remembered why I won't use Twitter... Made my head hurt... Low budget production and embarrassing for HD if you ask me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2016 Model information

Some nice colors !

f28470b6186d1e9d7db1d4aed0ce3d5f.jpg

Bill
www.Streetglide.com

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qman77