2016 Model information

Engine temperature on the 6.5 screen also.
Hopefully a simple flash will make this work.......should be getting the info from the CANBUS system as this already will show up on a FP3 screen for example.

Hey what's any Differant 15 to 16 FLHXS ? I have idea ,have had friends hit from behind he is still in hospital ,I used to haul patriot Missles in military ,how come Harley or someone can't build passive radar to detect incoming vehicle from behind or sides if it detects something coming in hot ,it alerts with sound or light,to take evasive maneuvers ,they say necessity is the mother of invention,we defiantly have technology

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The technology is out there now but not sure it would fit on the bike yet. They make it for heavy equipment now that senses when your too close on the sides and the rear and some even work on the front. This would drive you crazy if you were in heavy traffic or you had a buddy that likes to ride really close.

Just have to open your mind to what's needed for safety

Looking at the colors for this years Street Glide (non CVO) I'd say they need to fire the person selecting colors, yuck.

That Technology has been around for years. They are called Rear View Mirrors.
All this new technology you speak off may work in a car or truck.
But lets be honest if we start depending on that technology to keep us safe out their then we may as well
hang it up.
Lets face it's technology that got us into this predicament in the first place ( Cell Phones, Touch Screens GPS Texting) All Distractions.

That Technology has been around for years. They are called Rear View Mirrors.
All this new technology you speak off may work in a car or truck.
But lets be honest if we start depending on that technology to keep us safe out their then we may as well
hang it up.
Lets face it's technology that got us into this predicament in the first place ( Cell Phones, Touch Screens GPS Texting) All Distractions.

Don't blame technology for irresponsible drivers that can't put their phone down. It's a society issue not a technology issue.

Sent from the mobile leash

Your Right Can't Blame Technology for irresponsible people, No different then blaming Beer for Drunk Drivers and Guns for Killing.

But I for one will not be leaving it up to technology to save my ass when I am out riding. I am constantly scanning and checking my mirrors.

As traffic congestion continues to worsen and drivers become more and more impatient it is more important that bikers look out for # 1

Last edited:
Email I got from Ormond Beach Harley. (Daytona)

THE 16'S ARE HERE...ON THE FLOOR...COME TAKE A LOOK...BE THE FIRST TO SEE THE NEW MODELS AND NEW COLORS...AND WHO KNOWS...THE FIRST TO OWN ONE...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qman77