2016 SGS slip on's vs full Rush vs V&H

"Sometimes clubbing sounds like a good idea.......but after 32 years it would be kinda expensive"

I can't stop laughing....and crying. Been there! That's why I can't afford a smart phone or laptop....but I got my Harley!!

Last edited:
Well.... I just placed an order fuelmotto 2-1-2 stainless header, jackpot dyno tuned mufflers, power vision tuner and s&s air cleaner and I am going to give the led replacement light a try.

If anyone gives a S**t I will post and update on my thoughts on the new exhaust and light after installation and some ride time.

Thanks for the feed back

Well..... I finally got everything installed. The LED's are better than the stock, I have really not done a lot of riding at night so not sure how much better yet, but they are brighter and throw a wider pattern.

The exhaust sounds good.... louder and deeper than the stock. Limited riding time due to Lots O Rain and more in the forecast as well. Monday is supposed to be 80 and NO Rain, so I will be on it for a few hours, if not most of the day, and have a better idea of overall sound and performance.

5/2
The Feul Motto setup performed as advertised. When talking with them about a setup I wanted this is what they recommended, and they hit the nail on the head.

I rode for several hours today, and I gotta say, so far I LIKE. The bike sounded very good, it is everything I expected. Deeper sound at idle, sounds off when you crack the throttle, but mellows out at cruising speed without that loud sound or constant HUM/Vibration.

The bike did seem more responsive and was smoother throughout the rpm/gear range. 6th gear seemed to have a wider power band. No decel pop when down shifting.

All riding was 1up so we will see what happens when I go 2up and interesting to see about fuel consumption. I averaged 33 with stock setup and 50/50 1up/2up.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
South Jersey Dave