Advan black hyper led bag lights

Jakuzi1

Jun 3, 2024
Hello all, looking for some help with an electrical issue. Last year I purchased a set of AdvanBlack hyper led bag lights. After installing them and realizing they did not work on my bike. I reached out to AdvanBlack and after some back and forth they sent me a custom wiring adapter. The light now work fine…mostly. Everything seems to work except the brake function. When I apply my brakes nothing happens. I reached out to them again but they are very busy and have not been able to help me so now I’m here in the hopes that someone can help me. I have a power probe and I probed the connectors from my bike to the brake light and to the hyper led bag lights. This lead me to spin and move wires in the plug hoping that it would work but that did nothing. I don’t completely understand what I found when I probed the wires. If anyone who understands this stuff more than I can help I’d appreciate it. Attached is a diagram of what I got when I probed the connectors. Hopefully it makes sense to someone. If not I can try to explain it.

Attachments

• Hyper led plug.pdf
    58.4 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: BillyBob
I don't know what your power probe entails, but with a multimeter I'd check the socket from the bike first. Then connect the extension harness and check the other end to see if you're getting power thru it.

The probe detects positive and negative and voltage and also can apply 12v to the circuit.

Attachments

• IMG_4881.jpeg
    IMG_4881.jpeg
    261.9 KB · Views: 3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dakota7557