First payment

Bluebowtie

May 27, 2014
I just wrote the check for the first payment. I'm a bit upset with HD credit for charging $6 for electronic payments that are not setup for reoccurring payment. You can't tell me it costs them more to process one time electronic payments. In fact it should save them money. I prefer electronic payments but like to stay in control of when payments are made.

Sent from the mobile leash

Last edited:
I just auto pay from my bank and no $6 charge.

Have done this on the last 3 bikes now.

I just auto pay from my bank and no $6 charge.

Have done this on the last 3 bikes now.

The only payment that I use auto pay is insurance the only reason I use it for insurance is I get a $10 discount.

I set up my bills thru my banks bill pay then manually trigger the payments when they are due. I never auto pay just in case i run my accounts low.

That's what I do also for the same reason

Wildchld,
I'm with you but I do a reoccurring payment for every week instead of once a month

That is amount due plus $100 divided by 4 not 4 full payments lol even though I wish I could

That's why I made only one payment and was for whole amount. When we found out The wife and I called them and said WTF are you charging to make a payment. They were rude and sarcastic. When I asked them what the payoff was and the woman was such a sarcastic ass. She laughed and told my wife. We got a Certified check from USAA and overnighted it. Well when I called backed and told them check was in the mail to them and I want my title in mail 10 days after they get check I guess they did not think it was to funny.

Not sure on your bank... I have it set for once a month on the same day...

I am with you why pay interest to banks LOL doesn't make sense.

Because I need the deductions for taxes lol saves me more than I pay in interest. The 2nd year I pay it off. Besides I'm making more that double the interest on investments.

Why do millionaires take loans out? Cause there money is making more being invested that the interest they are paying just at a bigger scale.

Last edited:
How do you write a motorcycle of on your taxes?

The interest of the loan. First 2 years you pay mostly interest and the deduction bumps my return up equal to or more than what I paid.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qman77