From ________ to Streetglide?

That Renegade X 800 is fast !!

It was quite fast, I loved it on the tight twisty NH and ME trails. It just did not have enough track or lug for the UT snow and seeing as I can ride a bike here for many more months than sledding in NH it seemed a wise move.

Now when it starts snowing here I may feel different.

Steve

Ninja ZX10R and a handful of sport bikes over 20 years. Now on a 17 SGS. Don’t know what took me so long but loving every second of it. Should have listened to my wife years ago, “getting a little old for that sports bike old man.” She was right.

From 2007 Softail Custom to a 2013 StreetGlide. Love em both but sure do enjoy long rides much better on the glide!

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

I traded my 2012 Kawasaki Nomad in on the 2008 105th anniversary Street Glide. The Nomad served me well (~50,000 mi), but I am in love with the Street Glide.

From Suzuki SV650 to an 09 Night Rod Special to a 15 street glide special. Never thought I would own a Harley till I rode one. [emoji23] been hooked on them ever sense. Wouldn’t mine having a street triple next to the street glide though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1994 FXR then added a 1997 FLHT (sold both, dumbass), to 2003 FXDX to 2016 Street Glide.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eduzueta