Vindikta bars

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Yaffe 10 inch monkey bars.
Factory cables, 2014 SGS
62cb37bdb91b9fff60a40ee18b423fc1.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Those are 16" bars cornbread. But they are sweet looking on his bike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet, I thought they looked a little taller than 14's. That is the exact style bars I been thinking hard about and me being 6'6" I was thinking the 16" too. This just sold me on it! [emoji41] Thanks.

Yeah I'd say 16" would fit you well then. Get with spazz and/or toma. If you go 16" they can give you a heads up on what's needed to be done

Hello Cornbread if you go 16's you will need to do all the hydraulic lines and a 15 or 17 inch wire extension. I would suggest the factory 47 bars as they are easier to run the wires through the bars and look about the same. My bars are Torch industries HB3's I think but you will have to clearance around the fairing with these bars so if you go that way have a dremel tool handy to do some grinding. Also I'm 6-1 but have a long torso so these bars are just right for me.

Hello Cornbread if you go 16's you will need to do all the hydraulic lines and a 15 or 17 inch wire extension. I would suggest the factory 47 bars as they are easier to run the wires through the bars and look about the same. My bars are Torch industries HB3's I think but you will have to clearance around the fairing with these bars so if you go that way have a dremel tool handy to do some grinding. Also I'm 6-1 but have a long torso so these bars are just right for me.

Yes sir, I have been watching and reading the details on several of the bar swaps and was aware of the extensions and hose swap needed. Thanks for the 411 on the clearance issue, where abouts do you have to do that? Do you have to clearance for the factory 47s? You say you tall in the torso, sounds like we may be roughly about the same in that area. What would be your opinion of goin with the 16's? Reason I ask is that most stories I've read about and a few I have talked to have said they would have went a little taller if they was doing it again. Like 12 would do 14, 14 would do the 16..... I'm just curious and would rather get what I really want the first time [emoji41] Thanks for all you input sir!

If you get the factory 47 bars you don't have to clearance anything. They step their bars from 1 inch to 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 outside where you need to do that. Best way I can explain it is sit on your bike close your eyes and reach your arms out where they are comfortable and then see where they are you may need 18 inch bars. I would look around and try some bikes with 16s. Most people I know will let you sit on their bike for testing purposes and they can give feedback also. I can ride all day now and my shoulders and back don't hurt me anymore.

I have done that and I kinda believe the 16 is about where I wanna be. I can't tell for 100 percent sure because I haven't had the opportunity to sit on one yet with a bar like that to see but I have been looking real close at pics and sitting on mine and kinda comparing the best I can. I've read that it is so much more comfortable with them and that's great because I like to ride 600 to 800 in a day sometimes and 300 or so on some back road cruising. I appreciate it brother!

I know it sure helped me and a couple years ago I wouldn't even think about them. Rode a bike with 14s for a hundred miles or so and changed my mind. 16s will probably work so keep us posted on what you end up getting

I know it sure helped me and a couple years ago I wouldn't even think about them. Rode a bike with 14s for a hundred miles or so and changed my mind. 16s will probably work so keep us posted on what you end up getting

Good deal brother, I will post up soon as I start making it happen!! Thanks a bunch sir!! [emoji41]

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qman77