Random Picture Thread

a57bdb291d463e301422d9e5f1ee86ce.jpg

ZOMBIE CRAWL- 2014, Reno, NV

ZOMBIE CRAWL- 2014, Reno, NV

My ol' lady decided that she would attend this year's ZOMBIE CRAWL in downtown Reno last night....

She REALLY outdid herself.... The Zombie Queen....

63935_666073573508002_4575585227612526697_n.jpg

Did you not partake in the fun Spazz. Looks like Dana was having fun and she makes a pretty good zombie !! LOL !!.

My 11 year old dressed as a Walking Dead character last night for her party. You might want to check to see if your wife is still around Spazz. Sylvia's knives were pretty bloody by the time she came home. LOL!!

Did you not partake in the fun Spazz. Looks like Dana was having fun and she makes a pretty good zombie !! LOL !!.

Nope... I stayed home... not my kind of 'fun'. I would rather detail sleds in the garage over a few beers with some friends... much more FUN for me....

Nope... I stayed home... not my kind of 'fun'. I would rather detail sleds in the garage over a few beers with some friends... much more FUN for me....

Exactly. My wife and her friends do the dress up thing. I stay home and putz in the garage.

Last edited:
Naw just thinking of my brother, she gambles and wins, she likes to dress up and go out, I am assuming she shoots and rides. All that's left is does she bait her own hook when she goes fishing? Does she have her own boat? Only funning ya. Great picture though.

Lol! Yeah. .. but dont ask me to hook you up... almost lost a good friend last time...lol

That's why I use a debit card! (at least I know where its been) I think three dollar perfume would smell better!

1370a5c70bd706fa9e575b239fda1ac4.jpg

Gotta love knife hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can hear it from here... " ZERO!!!! EYEBALLS!!!" .. and you better STOP and snap your eyes on him... LOL!

OF course the IMPOSTER would NOT know this and get the @$$- chewing of his life....

bryan0994- we need a "LIKE" button on this forum. Love the photo!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469