What did you do to, or on your streetglide today?

I installed my Top Shelf organizer from hardbagger.com in my saddle bag. I loved the one I had on my 2012 SG and had to get one for the 2017.

Insane Asylum 8 Back at Ya bags and fender, SBD Twisted 8 lids, Hertz 200.1 and ST25 in lids w/ grills, Diamond 800.4 amp - fender and bags are mocked up and everything else is coming today!!

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Bought my bike 12/12/15 with 800 miles on it. Broke 20k on the odometer today.

340 miles today taking back roads thru some random small towns. Was a good and cool day starting with 45 degrees and 75 by the time I returned.

Sent from my Droid Turbo 2 using Tapatalk.

Did full winter detail, multi-day job. Not saying bike is up for the winter, but it is thoroughly cleaned, even the dust behind the side panels and under the seat.

Purchased new June 30th 2016. Just turned over 18,000 and installed a power cord for a heated jacket so I can ride all winter. Life and retirement are both good.

I have a buddy that I'm buying his lowers for $200. BUT, the paint job is jacked. Do you have any idea what a rough cost is to have lowers painted?

I bought the Advan Black from eBay. $269 delivered. Everyone who looks at them can't tell they're not Harley until the look real close. Just the vent lever is different.

Didn't install yet, but i have the new Biketronics double din waterproof HU coming next week! Twisted 8 lids and Diamond 800.4 amp show up today!

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Broke 12k on my scoot today! However, at 32 degrees out, I better invest in some heated gloves. My fingers were hurting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did handlebar swap to 12" LA Choppers and added heat demon heated grips. Can't wait to try em out on the road.

Changed all 3 holes of oil and filter. Bike seemed to need less oil today than usual, tranny was just over the full line with 1 qt and engine only took 3qt, but usually needs 3.5. I'll keep checking the engine oil for sure, maybe air was still in the oil cooler or filter. Final dipstick check was after a 10 minute warm-up run and 5 ish minute cool down. On jiffy stand.

Also used redline with shock proof for the tranny this time to see if it made any difference to shifting and gear noise.

Sent from my Droid Turbo 2 using Tapatalk.

Finally finished removing all the bling I can (2014) that will fit the coming 2017 FLHXS.

Mojo, when are you taking delivery of the 2017 FLHXS and what color did you decide on?

I chose Velocity Red as I loved my '14 in Mysterious Red. I have Hard lowers in the same color ordered which usually take 3-4 weeks so, some time after 1/15. I'm not in a hurry since its the dead of winter here anyway. Waiting this long got me the same good trade in-deal I would have gotten in Feb.

Mojo, are you getting a Street Glide or are you going to the Dark side like Spazz did & get a Road Glide?

J- I wouldn't classify a Road Glide "the Dark Side". Harley just made a mistake and added the wrong fairing to a SG! lol
Actually- I'm sticking with Street Glides. That being said, If I lived out west still and went on long trips, it would have been Road Glide instead!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Triggerman1067