What did you do to, or on your streetglide today?

What would make it look better Kevin ??? That gal there is pretty sexy now lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well you just never know what Ginger will be wearing come spring

I had not ridden for at least 3 weeks. The temperature today dropped into the upper 70s so went for a quick ride to Black Point Marina. Couple pics for my Northern SGF brothers! Don't worry spring is coming! 😎

99e24be4b4648ad7912760af8f7a4736.jpg

01ab7bf87c60e332ef94ffda492fb766.jpg

Added custom dynamics front and rear signals (fronts are the dynamic rings, white and amber). Sort of an impulse buy but it's what I wanted. Now what. Hyper lites or side lighting?

Sent from my Droid Turbo 2 using Tapatalk.

New to the forum. 2014 silver street glide. All I've done since I bought it in august of 16 is la choppers 12" black apes, v/h slip-ons and led turn signals and tail lights. But this week I sent out a crap load of chrome parts to be powder coated. Hopefully will be installing them next weekend. Who here has ran the stock head pipes with the cat removed and if so what tuner did you use.

New to the forum. 2014 silver street glide. All I've done since I bought it in august of 16 is la choppers 12" black apes, v/h slip-ons and led turn signals and tail lights. But this week I sent out a crap load of chrome parts to be powder coated. Hopefully will be installing them next weekend. Who here has ran the stock head pipes with the cat removed and if so what tuner did you use.

I'm using Vance & Hines FP3 tuner with stock header pipes (cat removed) and Rhinehart Racing mufflers. Also Arlen Ness Big Sucker breather behind the stock cover. Good power and less heat. There are many other good options for slipon mufflers.

Went and checked on my baby. Inner fairing painted and put on. Lids should be back today and speakers put in.
707fd5233a087615cef5d69db981aad5.jpg

Since It's been Cold and raining here no riding but .......Vance & Hines Slip ons... FP3 Tuner. Custom Dynamics Bullet Ring LED Blinkers and Hogworkzs LED Headlight. And Last night With the Rain I put black trim over the chrome trim for the headlight Bezel.

Added custom dynamics front and rear signals (fronts are the dynamic rings, white and amber). Sort of an impulse buy but it's what I wanted. Now what. Hyper lites or side lighting?

Which ones did you go with on the rear? I've also been considering these turn signals front and rear. I am fully decided on the same ones you got for the front, but with the rear I'm trying to decide if I want all red or if I want red with the amber turn signal. Problem I see, is that when you get the rear amber turn signal one, the riding and brake lights appear to just be the red ring. I'm worried people won't be able to see that as well as all of the brake lights lighting up red. Your thoughts/experience?

Which ones did you go with on the rear? I've also been considering these turn signals front and rear. I am fully decided on the same ones you got for the front, but with the rear I'm trying to decide if I want all red or if I want red with the amber turn signal. Problem I see, is that when you get the rear amber turn signal one, the riding and brake lights appear to just be the red ring. I'm worried people won't be able to see that as well as all of the brake lights lighting up red. Your thoughts/experience?
I got the all red rears. I didn't even think about the red/amber being less intense while braking. I do like Amber signals as I feel it stands out more though.

Added my Plasma Rods. Much easier this time with their quick connect kit I purchased on Amazon!
Next up; color keyed fairing vent.

Added my Plasma Rods. Much easier this time with their quick connect kit I purchased on Amazon!
Next up; color keyed fairing vent.
Mojo,
How did you mount the rods to your fender? I'm looking for a mounting bracket or something... Don't want to use adhesive.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Mojo,
How did you mount the rods to your fender? I'm looking for a mounting bracket or something... Don't want to use adhesive.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

On my previous bike-I used the self stick tape on the rods and attached to the fender lip. This time I have the Plasma Brackets courtesy of TomA.

The mounts I sent Mojo were made by 14 FLHX a year or so ago. They are quality built and make for a good easy install. Chad gave me the ones he took off his bike after he did the stretched bags and fender plus the plasma rods already on them.

What do you guys think of just adhering them to the saddlebags? I have Bag mounted lights that I could splice into so it wouldn't complicate saddlebag removal.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Triggerman1067