What did you do to, or on your streetglide today?

THROTTLE PROGRESSIVITY FP3

Anyone experimented with their V&H FP3adjusted their throttle response using this feature?
Which selection worked best for you??

Got in 115 mile ride today
18756d4324d317b018c2775f466dafce.jpg

Good times

-gsh

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Checked up on my baby. She sounds great. Picking her up Friday. Painted inner fairing, saddle bag lids and speakers.
128ce3ff4ea9443be4b2c06915d2d1eb.jpg
d925756075a80f204a1e1eabc61d60fd.jpg
0aed67b5209c1e1567b2e660807682c0.jpg
7a73b504d05a0dc8547f0edf31f86c8b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Added a stainless steel wire mesh (same as the mesh on the air cleaner) to the front fairing vent. Ordered a small 12 x 12 piece off of ebay and trimmed it to fit. Stuck some double sided 3m tape to hold in place and replaced the fairing. Enough to make 2 more pieces for my buddies. Has kept the bees and bugs from flying through already.

IMG_0143.jpg

Added the Batwing Reach bars. Just needed a couple more inches for those loooong rides!

Mojo, could you post a picture or two. I'm going to change my bars and I'm looking for options. Thanks

They're called Batwing Reach Handlebars (# 55800589). With a shape designed to place the handlebars closer to the rider, this Reach® Handlebar puts the rider in an upright seating position for added comfort and control. ... Bar provides 4" pull back and 1.5" of rise over stock. I used to get pain between my shoulder blades riding all day with the stock nickle plated bars. These are chrome plated and are narrower in width, closer to rider and slightly lower height for proper shoulder position and elbow bend. I tweaked them so the OEM mirrors are still as viewable as stock bars were. Page 679 in 2017 Parts & accessories book w/picture. $159.95, my price was $135.96

Rainy day but I couldn't resist, took a short 2 hour ride. I just couldn't stay inside all day. Now I'm washing my helmet pads since they were pretty wet from the ride anyway bike will be due for 25k mile oil change next weekend.

It hasn't been done to my bike yet, but I ordered a 8" LRS windshield. 1 inch taller than my Clearview and I'm hoping it cuts a little bit more turbulence. The Clearview was perfect before I added my sundowner seat which raised me up.

Next up is to get a back rest and highway pegs.

Sent from my Droid Turbo 2 using Tapatalk.

Last edited:
Here is my 2017 M8 "Anti- Buffeting package"-
* Clearview Shield w/Recurve.
* Fairing adjustable deflector wings.
* Fork Deflectors.
* Fork Tree deflector (Kuryakyn)).

Virtually eliminates buffeting :cool:

Backing up brother Mojo here with the fork air deflectors or fork fangs. they make the most difference. By the way put 460 miles on Red Tuesday and Wednesday for some much needed wind therapy. Weather here in north eastern Nevada is pretty crazy. Started in low 40's and into the higher 50's Tuesday and Wednesday it hit a high of 61. Fun times riding with a friend who hasn't ridden for 20 years but he has a new Street glide and itching to put miles on it.

Last edited:
Fork Fang added note: I think they are ugly but the benefits outweigh the looks!
FDF.png

I have a set but they came off after a day of riding... my boys roasted more than usual. But then again I live in the desert. They did help with wind buffeting though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ddogg14