What did you do to, or on your streetglide today?

What do you guys think of just adhering them to the saddlebags? I have Bag mounted lights that I could splice into so it wouldn't complicate saddlebag removal.

Sent from my Droid Turbo 2 using Tapatalk.
I mounted mine to the saddle bags, it seems much more secure than on the fender trim trim.

Just installed the CD plasma rods with the brackets from 14 FLHX, huge difference in visibility. Using them as just brake lights, was thinking of attaching a brake modulator to just the rods though.

I replaced the rear tire with a Shinko Verge, replaced the broken drive belt , swapped drive pulley back to stock, removed the compensator sprocket and replaced with the twin power 34t sprocket and put it all back together. all i have left is to fill her up with type f fluid, slap all the chrome back on and let some smoke out of that new tire.

Just installed the CD plasma rods with the brackets from 14 FLHX, huge difference in visibility. Using them as just brake lights, was thinking of attaching a brake modulator to just the rods though.

Carlover- did you use the MPR-BCM harness from CD? It was so fast and easy!

No I just tapped in using the taps on the kit, that seemed pretty easy in itself.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Went riding yesterday. I was going to go further but my friend needed some help so I cut it short and only did about 250 miles.

I need a half helmet. My 3/4 is allowing just my cheeks to get tanned/burnt while the rest of me stays white.

Warm enough to ride yesterday and put a few miles on the M8 and listen to the new pipes.
I also re-installed my Radio shack $6 siren/chirp module. I did a install post on this a couple of years ago.
I finished out transferring all the bling from the 2014 over and, I think they've already sold it at the dealership!

Went riding yesterday. I was going to go further but my friend needed some help so I cut it short and only did about 250 miles.

I need a half helmet. My 3/4 is allowing just my cheeks to get tanned/burnt while the rest of me stays white.

Still haven't heard how your new LED headlight is working out?

Put the Kuryakyn Triple Tree Wind Deflector on and took it for a short ride. Def kills the air coming up from under the tank.

Still haven't heard how your new LED headlight is working out?
Really? Whoops sorry. It is a real improvement over the led bulbs I had. The Aux lights shine very bright and light up everything in front of the bike, and the headlight is very well focused to cast light ahead of me. The high beam is almost too intense but it shines in a square like pattern directly down range which will be great for dark. Country roads! I still need to dial in the aiming but I am in love. And with all of this I haven't had one cager flash me for blinding them. The only complaint I have is it seems my passing lamps are canted, they shine higher towards the outside edge of the beam than the center. Maybe I just need to play with them more.

I will have to go back to my dark parking lot for some beam shots. Luckily I'll have more than 1 day off once my new guy starts.

Really? Whoops sorry. It is a real improvement over the led bulbs I had. The Aux lights shine very bright and light up everything in front of the bike, and the headlight is very well focused to cast light ahead of me. The high beam is almost too intense but it shines in a square like pattern directly down range which will be great for dark. Country roads! I still need to dial in the aiming but I am in love. And with all of this I haven't had one cager flash me for blinding them. The only complaint I have is it seems my passing lamps are canted, they shine higher towards the outside edge of the beam than the center. Maybe I just need to play with them more.

I will have to go back to my dark parking lot for some beam shots. Luckily I'll have more than 1 day off once my new guy starts.

Glad to hear it! Thanks for posting up a review. I got over a foot of snow this weekend, so the only machine I've fired up is the snow blower

Took her out for the first long run, 250 mile round trip from Saint Augustine to Ocala and back. Loving this bike more and more! Those air shocks in the back have to go though.

0e19d5864be9bc55d476c819c1d5e962.jpg

Well I did this a month or so ago but here's the bike with the ultra conversion installed. Haven't had a chance to ride since the but I'm sure I will be happy with the set up. Thanks again Mojo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

like the bars!

bfbada85f0bb7512d30dce1e4a3b0c23.jpg
9a607760ea4617881d42f2a8a3ea2810.jpg

Installed these light bars from Chrome Glow and hooked them up to a fleeks strobe module when brake is applied. They are called amp'd super-z led flexible arrays and are wired for run turn and brake. You can't tell from the picture but they are really bright. I was going for the brightness, the side visibility and the turn signal blinking off and on instead of half power/ full power. Really happy with them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forgot to mention that these rods are simply heated up a bit then shaped to conform to the surface. Once that's complete, simply clean the surface and apply the light arrays which already have the 3M tape attached. When off, they almost completely disappear since the tubing is smoke color with clear LEDs inside. Also, I wired them to waterproof quick detach plugs for easy bag removal. The hardest part was figuring out which wire harness that I had to order, the custom dynamics turn signal decoder and how to wire everything to the fleekz run turn brake module.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Triggerman1067