Gas Cap

Stant makes an OEM replacement available at Wal-Mart for about $4.

I haven't got a letter yet. The recall did extend to the late 16's , right?

If you are having an issue, just go to your local dealer and they will give you a new one. If you aren't having an issue, just check and make sure it has a green (or blue) dot on the inside of the cap.

If you are having an issue, just go to your local dealer and they will give you a new one. If you aren't having an issue, just check and make sure it has a green (or blue) dot on the inside of the cap.

Thanks Debbie.

Oh my god the new one goes on soooo much easier. Even my dealer was like damn man, how have you been dealing with this. I said I was going to complain as soon as I came in for the 1k service.(I'm just at 920m right now) The new one is butter smooth.

No dot but no letter either. Nor is there a recall listed for the gas cap with the vin. Mine was a very late year '16 if that matters.

No dot but no letter either. Nor is there a recall listed for the gas cap with the vin. Mine was a very late year '16 if that matters.

No idea. Do you have any issues with the gas cap being tough to remove and screw back in? Dealer should replace if you do.

Oh my god the new one goes on soooo much easier. Even my dealer was like damn man, how have you been dealing with this. I said I was going to complain as soon as I came in for the 1k service.(I'm just at 920m right now) The new one is butter smooth.

I had the same experience.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider3223