The other toys in garage

I don't keep them in the garage but I have my wife looking at the new switchback for her, two daughters. One a senior in high school the other finishing middle school. They need a job so I can spend my own money LOL.

But I wouldn't change a thing. They are all my pride and joy. (I hope they remember that when I get old).

I try not to keep my wife and daughter in the garage either . Lol otherwise I'd get nothing done ;/

Former Jersey Jeepers treasurer
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gregs41 - our daughter double majored as well at Lipscomb University, here's my "garage junk"
IMG_2008.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2008.jpg
    IMG_2008.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 0
I try not to keep my wife and daughter in the garage either . Lol otherwise I'd get nothing done ;/

Gregs41 - our daughter double majored as well at Lipscomb University, here's my "garage junk"
IMG_2008.jpg

Last edited:
Mojo you may not like this but I always wanted to turn one of those tbirds into a drag car!! Or a miata lol. Idk t birds are just fun

I was thinking more of a twin turbo ford small block stoker but that's bc I'm ford bias lol

Basically this thing is a "re-bodied" Lincoln LS. Lots of fun and a heck of a lot cheaper than my Corvette!

I have loved these since I'm a kid ! My uncle used to build them . That thing is sweet bro !

Thanks.... The guy I sold it to lives in Tuscon, AZ and she is well cared for and modified a bit more as well.

Thanks.... The guy I sold it to lives in Tuscon, AZ and she is well cared for and modified a bit more as well.

I've always wanted to make the trip out west with my jeep to do some wheelin . It's really just such a fun sport . Although it's a build it to break it type hobby it's still a lot of fun lol

It's not exactly in the garage and it's not exactly mine...but learning to fly is pretty darn awesome (and makes HD seem downright affordable by comparison!)

1779925_10203218941423938_2045824882_n.jpg

My other toys aren't anything exciting...2008 Yamaha V-Star, 2012 Dodge Durango R/T (girlfriends daily driver), 2012 Ram 1500 Laramie
919363_10201145906479360_1681639685_o.jpg526871_10201572408893265_551365194_n.jpg1268291_10202088515724002_1760164025_o.jpg

Oh I have a plane look at me . Lol I'm totally joking . That's awesome . I'd love to learn to fly except I turn into mr.t from the a team and need to be drugged

I built this rock-concert simulator in my living room. That's a 10 foot wide drop down projection screen in the center.

PSE-144 Theater.jpg

My other toys:

Attachments

• photo-3.jpg
    photo-3.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 20150804_124057_resized.jpg
    20150804_124057_resized.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 0
After buying my first Harley (06 Sporty) I decided driving a New truck was off the table forever.
Not because i couldnt afford it, but because i wanted to spend more on Motorcycles, and start Repairing and driving older Vehicles

Like Gregs41 I am biased towards Fords. These are my current Non Harley projects
1986 F250, Called Low & Tow, she will get dropped for better stance yet never lose towing capacity and capability (no Frame dragger)

My 1972 International Loadstar 1700, havent decided what to do with her yet, but it will be sky high, 4x4 and for Laughs a Cummins........to replace the horrid 392

Last edited:
My current money pit is a daughter in private college. The equivalent of a new CVO Ultra every year paid in advance!
Boy do I hear you! 1 kid at USC law school and 2 others in college, absolutely fricking killing me...

Boy do I hear you! 1 kid at USC law school and 2 others in college, absolutely fricking killing me...
Just think. All that money you're paying, so they can be indoctrinated by far left leaning nut job professors and a corrupt institution... Only to then graduate, and not know the first thing about how to actually make a living. The system is sick.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
properMisfit