What did you do to, or on your streetglide today?

Do you feel a difference in the heat?

I rode for 2 hours yesterday, there was a drastic decrease in heat! I would say by half. There was also a noticeable increase in power and fuel mileage. I'm really considering if I should cancel my Dyno appointment for next Saturday.

I took off the crusher 4" slash cut with mellow baffle. They were a little louder than I wanted. Ended up putting on a set of CVO's I got from the bay (after getting some advise from Blues and OM). Put almost 300 miles on her yesterday and about 150 today. So far I like them. Still has a nice rumble at start up, and you can tell when I get on it but seems much quieter at cruising speed.
Gonna try to get out to the Flint Hills tomorrow if I can get someone interested. Maybe I'll just head out early myself before it gets to hot. Got some mid frame deflectors coming. Could of used them today.

Added the Harley black driving lights. put the Phase 7 head light and passing lights in them. put the Arlen Ness LED Deep Cut Fire Ring turn singles on the bottom of the lights. Added the Le Pera Maverick Daddy Long legs seat w/ back rest. upgraded the back tri light with the brake version for extra brake lights and put the black turn single bracket on and filled them with Arlen Ness LED 1157 Fire Ring Deuce Style to black out the back yeah P7121244.jpgP7121242.jpgP7121241.jpgP7121237.jpgP7121236.jpg cleaned the Guns too

Added the Harley black driving lights. put the Phase 7 head light and passing lights in them. put the Arlen Ness LED Deep Cut Fire Ring turn singles on the bottom of the lights. Added the Le Pera Maverick Daddy Long legs seat w/ back rest. upgraded the back tri light with the brake version for extra brake lights and put the black turn single bracket on and filled them with Arlen Ness LED 1157 Fire Ring Deuce Style to black out the back yeah View attachment 6927View attachment 6928View attachment 6929View attachment 6930View attachment 6931 cleaned the Guns too

How do you like the LePera seat. I'm considering the same one with a backrest. Some say they sit like concrete and some swear by them. I've been told the gel seats are a little stiff until it forms to your butt.

Very nice airmankopp! I like the Blackout treatment!

(My Bad Road Warrior!)

Took it in to service to have my clutch master cylinder replaced. Something went funky with the last one, but warranty covered it. I'm happy with the outcome. Told them I want one of those new bag recall kits, but they haven't gotten them delivered here yet.

Sent from my phone.

How does that affect the vent in the fairing? Does it create more buffeting?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have one and it doesn't make much difference. It does redirect the air from the vent to your chest area but the dealer said you could remove the middle storage bag and it will work normal. It doesn't really bother me that much.

I added my wind deflectors today...can't wait to try them out. I had them on my Heritage Classic and loved them. I still have them if someone wants them, make an offer.

Last edited:
Installed the Soft Brake and Kuryakyn Backrest 1670.
Soft brake feels great and a more natural placement.
Kuryakyn backrest.. Wow ! for $133 is it feels like a great buy. Very comfortable.
Hell, I may just ride to Alaska !

How do you like the LePera seat. I'm considering the same one with a backrest. Some say they sit like concrete and some swear by them. I've been told the gel seats are a little stiff until it forms to your butt.

I have that same seat. Best thing I have gotten for the bike. After it breaks in it's fine.

Installed De-catted stock head pipe. Hoping to lower exhaust temps for passenger's comfort on right foot.

Installed De-catted stock head pipe. Hoping to lower exhaust temps for passenger's comfort on right foot.

That will definitely help....I think if someone makes some 'cruise pegs' for the passenger, that would be great...

Changed all 3 holes plus brakes on the 08 Fatboy and my SGS. Then washed them both.

:cool:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qman77