What's the best out the door price for a 2017 SGS?

NGOT8R

Feb 15, 2015
What's the best OTD price for a 2017 SGS? My brother is ready to buy one, but we want to make sure he gets the best deal possible.

Are you willing to go to Huntsville, AL. for it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

With them just hitting the dealers this week, and the intrigue over the new engine, suspension, etc., I seriously doubt you'll see anything below MSRP until at least January.

They're not in a "dealing mood" right now. I looked this weekend and got "the price is the price". Come Dec-Jan-Feb they will change their tune. I can wait.

We were at the dealer Saturday and they said the Street Glide Standards were going for $24,500. That's crazy talk right there.

the dealer I went to had a standard Streetglide in Superior blue with ABS for $24900 and they didn't want to discuss lowering the price. Looked like trying to get "down to MSRP" was going to be a real challenge. Like the earlier comments, wait till Dec, Jan, Feb

Vivid black 21500.00 out the door, told them either I buy a 17 today or I will go buy a 14 on friday.. Just got the call for 22k out the door :)

Candidly OTD prices are difficult on a national forum as every state has different taxes and Fees.......the net price before Taxes and fees is probably a better way to understand the deals as fees and taxes are static with whatever deal you work and vary GREATLY from state to state.

8706172-125965649_2-s1-v1.png

Dealers around here are trying to unload their leftover 2016's at MSRP by giving away a free 110" upgrade with them. Based on all the issues I've heard about with the 110's I think they're trying to unload the upgrade kits too now that the Milwaukee 8 is out.

We were at the dealer Saturday and they said the Street Glide Standards were going for $24,500. That's crazy talk right there.
Which dealer? Worth?
Yep, crazy talk going over MSRP like that, in an area with so many volume dealers nearby. Maybe they are staying high in order to make the 2016s look super attractive price wise.

Which dealer? Worth?
Yep, crazy talk going over MSRP like that, in an area with so many volume dealers nearby. Maybe they are staying high in order to make the 2016s look super attractive price wise.

Yessir, it is Worth. I think you're onto something about them going high on the 2017 pricing to make the 2016 look more attractive.

Pikes Peak HD in Colorado Springs.

Barb's HD in Mouth Ephraim NJ is offering the free 110 upgrade if you buy a 2016 also but the small print in the ad says you have to pay MSRP for the bike, not sure that's such a good deal or not as I don't know what that upgrade costs

Where is this.....2016s w 110 , im interested

My local dealer here in Alabama (Redstone HD) has been making the same 110 upgrade offers on 2106's. It also has sparked my interested, but I have been very happy with my 2014 and Im not ready to give it up yet.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clive Miller