What's the best out the door price for a 2017 SGS?

Heck I bought my 2016 SGS in May. And Ill stick with it. Got it for $19,000 plus tax tittle. OTD $22,000.

I've decided I'm going to wait it out until the Dec.-Feb. timeframe to buy. Hopefully somewhat reasonable OTD pricing will be available.

I'm in KC where there is no less than 5-6 HD dealers within an hour drive.

Are there any advantages/disadvantages to getting a bike ordered up with all the added extras already installed and worked into the deal? Wheels, bags, pipes etc... Surely they will deal on the MSRP of the add-ons somewhat as well.

Would it be a good idea to price at each dealership? My thinking is at that time of the year one of them will really being looking for a sell. Thoughts appreciated...

Have you thought about giving St. Charles HD a look? They're right outside of St. Louis, MO. My brother decided to deal with them on a 2017 CVO. He checked with the HD dealer up north beforehand and they told him that they were selling their CVO SG bikes for "In the forties." I can tell you that he won't be paying forty for his. He should be taking delivery of it near the end of this month.

Have you thought about giving St. Charles HD a look? They're right outside of St. Louis, MO. My brother decided to deal with them on a 2017 CVO. He checked with the HD dealer up north beforehand and they told him that they were selling their CVO SG bikes for "In the forties." I can tell you that he won't be paying forty for his. He should be taking delivery of it near the end of this month.

It's just a shame that with the amount of dealers in our neck of the woods we have to travel 4 hours for a fair deal. Sad... Thanks for the heads up out east.

I paid MSRP for my SG, but my trade-in was quite fair, especially after the dealer from whom I purchased the trade-in insulted me with what they offered me. I've always liked white baggers, and when I saw the '17 white Special at the second dealer freshly uncrated in the service department, all rational thinking went out the window, especially after sitting on it. The salesman probably saw me going to my happy place and thought to himself, "We got this one."

Any idea what they are going for in Huntsville now? I'm in the market for a Hard Candy Hot Rod Red Flake SGS. I'd be willing to travel for a good deal.

You can contact Andrew, at Redstone Harley, he is the owner and has another dealership further south. They can be found on facebook as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MSRP on mine (2017 SGS w/ Charcoal Denim paint) was $24,199. Had to work for it, but I bought it for $22,300 before taxes, fees, etc... Dealer invoice on these from what I could gather is around $19K+ depending on the bike. Seems most dealers are sticking to their guns (MSRP's) on the '17 due to the Milwaukee 8. Can't blame them - This bike is AMAZING.

On December 11th. 2016 (but I am in Florida so there really isn't an off season) I paid $24,000 for my 2017 Superior Blue Street Glide Special out the door (title, taxes, new plates, set up and delivery ALL included) financed at 1.75%. and got a $250. gift card and $100 off the first service.

On December 11th. 2016 (but I am in Florida so there really isn't an off season) I paid $24,000 for my 2017 Superior Blue Street Glide Special out the door (title, taxes, new plates, set up and delivery ALL included) financed at 1.75%. and got a $250. gift card and $100 off the first service.

Heck of a deal!!!! OK Gliders looking, here's a good example to shoot for. Sooner the better before prime sales season starts!!! :cool:

Thanks danoday! Redstone took care of us. The new SGS is Valentine's Day gift from my fiancé and they'll be delivering to me on Tuesday. Can't wait.

You can contact Andrew, at Redstone Harley, he is the owner and has another dealership further south. They can be found on facebook as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SGS as a gift, you can't beat that price. :) She's definitely a keeper (so is the wife to be) LOL

I bought him a Road Glide around this time last year and took his 2013 Street Glide, so he surprised me by returning the favor. He is jealous that I will have the new 107 so I told him I MAY let him take it for a spin. LOL

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfbsmith