What's the best out the door price for a 2017 SGS?

I bought him a Road Glide around this time last year and took his 2013 Street Glide, so he surprised me by returning the favor. He is jealous that I will have the new 107 so I told him I MAY let him take it for a spin. LOL

LIKE ! :cool:

If anyone is shopping around, I would definitely recommend Redstone Harley-Davidson in Huntsville (Madison), AL. I ended up with a Hard Candy Hot Rod Red SGS MSRP was $26,699 and ended up paying $25,725 out the door (tax, title, tag, all fees & delivery to Atlanta) with a stage 1 upgrade, saddlebag guards & led saddlebag lights thrown into the deal. We ended up calling back & adding an extra year to extend the warranty for $450.

They were amazing. Valued the trade via photos, worked well past business hours to make the deal happen, constant contact along the way and we never set foot in their dealership (yet) as I was working in Little Rock and my fiancé was in Charlotte. Easy breezy purchase with a beautiful bike delivered to my home in Atlanta on Valentine's Day.

If anyone is shopping around, I would definitely recommend Redstone Harley-Davidson in Huntsville (Madison), AL. I ended up with a Hard Candy Hot Rod Red SGS MSRP was $26,699 and ended up paying $25,725 out the door (tax, title, tag, all fees & delivery to Atlanta) with a stage 1 upgrade, saddlebag guards & led saddlebag lights thrown into the deal. We ended up calling back & adding an extra year to extend the warranty for $450.

They were amazing. Valued the trade via photos, worked well past business hours to make the deal happen, constant contact along the way and we never set foot in their dealership (yet) as I was working in Little Rock and my fiancé was in Charlotte. Easy breezy purchase with a beautiful bike delivered to my home in Atlanta on Valentine's Day.
I'm glad things worked out for you at Redstone Harley.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

21,057.00 for my velocity red, SGS, 24,000.00 out the door after taxes and fees. Bought at Pikes Peak Harley, in Colorado Springs.

I'm looking to make the change from Indian to Harley, looking at the 2017 (maybe 2016) street glide special.

Local dealer seems to not be willing to work with me like Indian is on a new model. A friend bought a 2017 SGS Denim Black for 22k out the door. They are stuck at 25.5k. The 22k had me interested. Anyone know if currently they are going for mid 20's or can they still be found in the lower 20's?

I'm looking to make the change from Indian to Harley, looking at the 2017 (maybe 2016) street glide special.

Local dealer seems to not be willing to work with me like Indian is on a new model. A friend bought a 2017 SGS Denim Black for 22k out the door. They are stuck at 25.5k. The 22k had me interested. Anyone know if currently they are going for mid 20's or can they still be found in the lower 20's?

It's unfortunately that time of the year, and pricing seems to have gone up some as they do in the spring.

I bought in early January for $22.6k when no one was really looking to buy with snow on the ground. When did your buddy pick his up? Same dealer that's quoting you the prices? Does it include freight and setup?

I really think a huge part of my deal was all the add-ons I was doing. I built the bike on the HD site with all the extras and literally bought it for that price out the door. No freight or setup

What a homerun...

Hope you find the deal you're looking for. It's a helluva ride...

It's unfortunately that time of the year, and pricing seems to have gone up some as they do in the spring.

I bought in early January for $22.6k when no one was really looking to buy with snow on the ground. When did your buddy pick his up? Same dealer that's quoting you the prices? Does it include freight and setup?

I really think a huge part of my deal was all the add-ons I was doing. I built the bike on the HD site with all the extras and literally bought it for that price out the door. No freight or setup

What a homerun...

I think MKA is exactly right...this is the worst time to buy a bike cause...well it's spring!

I think MKA is exactly right...this is the worst time to buy a bike cause...well it's spring!

Yeah, I understand that. Figured I was still a month or so ahead of the demand, but in Florida I can see that may not be the case.

What a homerun...

He picked his up when they first came out and were really limited on availability. Not sure about the freight and setup but I do not it was out the door. It was a different dealer that is not close to me, I may reach out to them and see what they can do for me.

He picked his up when they first came out and were really limited on availability. Not sure about the freight and setup but I do not it was out the door. It was a different dealer that is not close to me, I may reach out to them and see what they can do for me.

Definitely shop around as much as you possibly can. There's no less than 5 dealerships within very reasonable driving distance I had to choose from.

Surely someone will at the very least make you a deal on MSRP - 23,699. Make sure to try and get the freight and setup waived. Good luck...

Call Ricky Kelley at Harley Davidson of Columbia TN, he owns that Harley Store and 3 other Indian Stores, he is great to work with and will be glad to take the Indian! I have bought a Indian and a Harley from him in the last year, it will be a easy process!

Call Ricky Kelley at Harley Davidson of Columbia TN, he owns that Harley Store and 3 other Indian Stores, he is great to work with and will be glad to take the Indian! I have bought a Indian and a Harley from him in the last year, it will be a easy process!

Thanks, I'm keeping the Indian. Don't plan to sell or trade it, just want to add another bike to the collection.

22k out the door warhorse hd ocala fl 2017 SGS bought nov.. seminole hd and space coast hd were 22600 ish out the door at that time also.

Last edited:
The best way to get the best deal.................Pit two competing dealers against each other. I did that all over the phone and never left my house. The dealers down here in SW Florida have a sales person dedicated to internet sales. Go on a few dealer websites near you and request pricing. Pit them against each other thru the internet. ;) I bet you get much better pricing.

Last edited:
The best way to get the best deal.................Pit two competing dealers against each other. I did that all over the phone and never left my house. The dealers down here in SW Florida have a sales person dedicated to internet sales. Go on a few dealer websites near you and request pricing. Pit them against each other thru the internet. ;) I bet you get much better pricing.

I'm doing that now, unfortunately.

We are finally getting some where...

Definition: "Out the door"
Total vehicle price INCLUDING all setup, delivery, Sales tax, Doc Fee, Title and license.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clive Miller