What did you do to, or on your streetglide today?

After taking 4 months, yes it took the painter 4 months to paint my Bad Dad console, I finally put it on. Not sure I posted here or not but also added Top Shop extended bags and Bad Dad Summit fender. Painter did a good job getting the stripes very close to stock. Original stripes are actually decals and of course HD will not sell them to you.

IMG_4067 copy.jpg

IMG_4069 copy.jpg

IMG_3763 copy.jpg

IMG_3764 copy.jpg

Added hog liners carpet to CVO bags. False bottom fits good and hides small items.
3185a54d63668e8d0d6ade1ee8a14ab2.jpg
8b63026cc7fdd0697686235296c464b8.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Had the dealership drive 3 1/2 hours to pick up my 2018 SGS from my residence and take it back to the shop, so that they can repair the oil leak in the rear rocker box.

After taking 4 months, yes it took the painter 4 months to paint my Bad Dad console, I finally put it on. Not sure I posted here or not but also added Top Shop extended bags and Bad Dad Summit fender. Painter did a good job getting the stripes very close to stock. Original stripes are actually decals and of course HD will not sell them to you.

View attachment 13888

View attachment 13889

View attachment 13890

View attachment 13891
Could you post a shot from the back with the lights on? I've been really considering those lids but can only see the fabricated photos from the company and not much "real world" photos.
Northern Va to Seneca Rocks, WV by all scenic roads in my new heated gear. What an amazing day.

183623602dc5965d380e6502490b7419.jpg

2cc6e951848351f5cbf5c91a3b767b7c.jpg

caeafb542c4522c573680908df28b5ed.jpg

789b5bc011a8e8372b7efa29898ed745.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Damn beautiful - bike and scenery. I'd order one of those on a poster.
I started a thread which I'll keep updated. Bike is at the highway patrol yard and insurance has been called. Right saddlebag is in a million pieces and left is pretty effed up. Fairing is broken, mirror fell off, Highway Peg is bent and battered. Engine seems fine and no oil leaks which is a real good sign. And of course my rear Fender is destroyed. License plate even fell off and got run over multiple times! Poor thing.

I keep all my vehicle receipts so I can document every add on (this has helped me in the past). If it's repaired I'll make sure it's back to as I had it. If it's totalled I'll make sure I get my money. The one thing I haven't ever dealt with is lawyers. I've never used one and I'm not sure if I should or shouldn't call one.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Link to your thread?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

What did you do to, or on your streetglide today?

Added LED light strips for additional run turn and brake functions.
65ee654487b695504d33bd5666aaddee.jpg

Last edited:
Jm1797, where did you get your 3M protective film for your fairing? Was it precut for your bike? Thanks

Looking good there MKA. Is the SE intake assembly housing the same as the stock housing? They sure do look identical (minus the screen on the SE unit). Was wondering if the K&N filter will fit the stock housing?

The backing plate on the SE kit is completely different and much smaller. The stock cover is used minus a rubber gasket that ran the perimeter. The new filter size is nearly 3 times the surface area as stock and takes in air all the way around the cleaner opposed to just the front on the stock one.

I see. Will you please report back on how well you like it after you have had some time to evaluate it? Thanks

Could you post a shot from the back with the lights on? I've been really considering those lids but can only see the fabricated photos from the company and not much "real world" photos.

I'll try and get some pics this week for you.

Added LED light strips for additional run turn and brake functions.
f1de9196c7f8f8416b8e10f35f63c869.jpg

I like that, it's a nice alternative to the speaker lids with LED's in them, nice that it wraps around the side as well.

Jm1797, where did you get your 3M protective film for your fairing? Was it precut for your bike? Thanks

From this website. https://carprotectionpros.com/paint-protection-kits/harley-davidson

Very good product but I would recommend practicing on smaller parts before tackling the larger more complex shapes. I ordered a kit and started with the faring. Should’ve done the saddlebags as practice first. They’re much easier. Good videos on YouTube also.

Headed in for Torque Cam / Stage ll Friday :cool: Dealer running a special and with my 15% discount I couldn't pass up the installed price! :cool:

I like that, it's a nice alternative to the speaker lids with LED's in them, nice that it wraps around the side as well.

Thanks.... they are bright during the day and really bright at night. Plus the side visibility. During the brake function they strobe 3 times and go steady on. Good attention grabber since I've been bumped from behind by an idiot driving and on his phone. Here's a pic of the same type of light on my old bags at night....haven't taken a photo of my new bags at night yet.
1b923c7a00556877e7ba8854fe6e7410.jpg

Maybe i missed it, but where did you get the lights?

Headed in for Torque Cam / Stage ll Friday :cool: Dealer running a special and with my 15% discount I couldn't pass up the installed price! :cool:

You decided it's time for more power huh Mojo? Sooner or later that horsepower bug gets hold of everyone. LOL!

I see. Will you please report back on how well you like it after you have had some time to evaluate it? Thanks

Will do. First ride after install was great. Only rode for about 40 mins. but could definitely feel a difference.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Henz