Sturgis 2015 - 75th Anny! Who's going?

I guess we all are a little OCD, lol. Had to re-do list after the third one. Item 67.... yeah, and the Firebaugh- end of a great riding day.

To all you riders heading to Sturgis. Ride Safe and have fun. I'm stuck working and will not be making the trip.

Hope everyone has a safe ride and return from Sturgis this year!! Oh by the way here are some pictures of the hail that fell Monday in Custer!!! Hope this doesn't happen when y'all are there!!! Be Safe!Hail1.jpgHail2.jpgHail3.jpg

Holy hell.... Yeah let's avoid that with 500k bikes expected...lol

Sent from my Galaxy S6 using Tapatalk

Holy hell.... Yeah let's avoid that with 500k bikes expected...lol

Yeah really... I'm not packing snow chains...lol

Sent from my Note4 using Tapatalk

I'm here now just got set up and into the first 30 pack. Going down to titty alley in a bit at least that's what they tell me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Tom

You guys all have lots of fun if going. Be safe, there are a lot of bikes cruising there!

I'll be going. Just detailed the bike yesterday, got it out of the shop for the 5,000 mile service and new clutch. I'll be headlining to Seattle this Thursday, hooking up with my buddy, then trailering bikes behind his 38- foot RV. Gonna be crazy. Peoria huh??? Woodruff High, class of 79!
Awesome! That's cool.

I'm here now just got set up and into the first 30 pack. Going down to titty alley in a bit at least that's what they tell me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Tom

What? NO PICS?.....We expect a full report after you sober up.....hehehe

Heading out if 45 minutes... pack up ready to roll... dang... it's only 0415 on a Saturday... I slept in... lol!!!!

Have a safe trip - I saw your post and thought how late you're leaving - it's 7:30 here...then realized there's such a thing as time zones!

2015 FLHXS Charcoal Pearl
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just pulled into Idaho Falls for dinner and gas... should be in Cody, WY around 11pm

Sent from my Note4 using Tapatalk

It is nuts here!
e582733bc52ef80201d0e54559945bae.jpg

216abc8076864fd00310ab503b282a86.jpg

I have a lot more pics on my other phone that I'll post after I get home Sunday.

To all riders. Please be safe. After hearing about 6 deaths already saddens me. Ride free and ride safe so that you all can keep riding another day.

I decided not to go this year...I have been a lot the last few years, everybody be safe. Man it always hails in Custer.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469